Transforming Paypal Account

Posted by Inspirasi Dunia Cyber on Thursday 26 January 2012

"Here are the steps to change your PayPal business account to the PayPal Premier:


    1. Login to your PayPal
    2. Press menu on the "Contact Us" at the bottom
    3. Under the "Help by Email", click on "Contact Customer Service"
    4. Under "1 - Choose a Topic"> select the "My Account"
    5. Under "2 - Choose a Subtopic"> "select" Changing / Updating Account Information "
    6. Under the "3 - Summarize your question in one sentence"> Please fill in "I want to change my account from Premier to Business."


After that, please wait 2-3 business days (or can be more) to see the results:)


Thank you and hopefully helpful ..."


This I got from google, paypal account for a change ...
I have asked for the time of the offense, because my account is a personal account that not can be made for the inclusion of our so ... mahas ...

But luckily there is the google search that I need answered right .. God bless .....
I know it means right? Easy coke ....

means more or less like this.

This is the step we are to transform us from PayPal business account to a premier account,

     Login to Paypalmu
     Press menu on the "contact us" below
     Under the "Help by email", clicking on the "Contact Customer Service"
     Select "My Account"
     Select "Changing / Updating Account Information"
     Short box to your question in one sentence. Fill with "I want to change my account from Premier to Business." .
     Happy to wait ... thank you ... hehehe



  NB: To send a complaint please use the English language because of the Paypal admin still be able to use a language other than English.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment